Thank you, 2015!


What a year it has been!

As I toed and froed every happenings of 2015, I felt a bit nostalgic. The year left me a mixed bag of emotions and memories that made me a bit schmaltzy. A great year it was indeed. And while I usually come up with musings of every episode, the multitude of thoughts I have in mind rendered me wordless this time. As recourse, let the photos speak my mind.

Barcelona Cathedral, Spain
Hotel Mediterraneo - Rome, Italy

Thailand

Universal Studios, Singapore
Jakarta, Indonesia
Philippine Delegate to the 2015 AIA Bancassurance Convention
BPI-Philam President's Circle Awardee 2014-2015
Rekindled after 2 years

Bro getting into PNP training
These sums up my 2015 spent all throughout with a grateful heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God,

Shine your light in us, through us, and over us. Make use of us so we can make a difference in this world, for your honor and glory. Set your way before us.

Help us to be known as great givers, to be generous and kind, to look to the needs of others and not be consumed by only our own.

May we be lovers of truth, may the fruits of your spirit be evident in our lives - your love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

We pray for your blessings to cover us, help us prosper and make every plan that you have birthed in our heart to succeed.

Thank you, Dear God! Thank you with every beat of my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to a new year, 2016, full of things that have never been!















Comments