Skip to main content

Time heals all wounds

PR2728
Oct. 28, 2015 1:48 am
Singapore to Manila

Time heals all wounds.

It has been 3 years since that dreadful event. I once again conquered Singapore but in an utter strange emotion this time. I travelled filled with love and exuberance. And right now, I am heading back to Manila with a satchel sealed nothing but euphoric memories and rather noteworthy “firsts”. This was entirely different from the last time when all I had was a load of emotional baggage and a mask of remorse. Thought this moment wouldn’t come any longer. I thought I have lost my optimism back then. I dared not to go back as I have lost face and have no idea how to gain it back. I stayed in the corners of a fail-safe sanctuary for quite a long time. 

Part of my growing up is learning how not to wallow in pain and conflict. I believed that my mind could find a shelter of peace so I can move beyond any problem. I turned out to be responsible for myself and I learned not to blame any one or any circumstances that seem to be out of my control. Then I went out of my comfort zone, I let my guards down and let lose. I became me and incredibly worked me wonders. 

With too much realizations, my cynicism no longer exists. I became so appreciative of man’s nobility. No longer afraid of unrequited love and confinement to oblivion. Most importantly, I learned to let go and live by loving. I don't want to sound so mawkish but all things changed not only because I have gone through a lot, but also because I have been hurt enough to realize the people I can't live without. I found a purpose in living for the people I love and to cherish every moment of consciousness with them.

Before I get too cutesy weepy, let me end this saying …

“Our past is a story that should never be told, a secret that should be kept, but a memory that should never be forgotten.”


Thank you Tonski, Tia Baby and Mommy for this wonderful journey. It was so much of a memory that I surely will never forget.  





'




Comments

I was reading blogs about SG as I am also cooking up something for my family when I came across your blog. You look familiar and I suddenly realized that we work in the same company pala. How's SG for a family trip?

Anyway, good to know that SG gave you new perspective on your second time there. :)

Popular posts from this blog

List of Active Fault Lines & Trenches in the Philippines

List Of Active Fault Lines In The Philippines
Marikina Valley Fault (Montalban, San Mateo, Marikina, Pasig, Taguig, Muntinlupa, San Pedro, Binan, Carmona, Santa Rosa, Calamba, Tagaytay, Oriental Mindoro)Western Philippine Fault (Luzon Sea, Mindoro Strait, Panay Gulf, Sulu Sea)Eastern Philippine Fault (Philippine Sea)Southern of Mindanao Fault (Moro Gulf, Celebes Sea)Central Philippine Fault (Entire Ilocos Norte, Aurora, Quezon, Masbate, Eastern Leyte, Southern Leyte, Agusan Del Norte, Agusan Del Sur, Davao del Norte)Of these, the MARIKINA VALLEY FAULT poses the greatest danger because it cuts through all the modern and progressive portions of Manila such as Eastwood, Rockwell, Ortigas Center, Bonifacio Global City, Ayala Center, and Alabang. Also, the PhiVolcs people have warned that this fault line can move anytime because it is already “11 years late” for its movement.


The Philippines is in the Pacific ring of fire,there are so many Major Faults in the country, and we have t…

Richmon in London

“In the end, the greatest victory we can know is the result of all of our hard work, discipline, and dedication: the realization of our dreams.”

Happy 20'ish Birthday, Magz!