Post-Birthday Surprise

səˈpraɪz! - the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you

You gotta be kidding me!

It has been a week since my birthday and yet, I'm still amazed of how things are unfolding. After my team, my family and my friend's unprecedented surprises, here comes a very endearing present from my company.





Let me express my earnest appreciation to Big Boss Mark, the managers (Aris, Frances, and Kikoy), sexy Det, and once again, my CCS Team (Sands, Von, Ken, Mike, Magz, Tiw, Lei, Josh and Roms) for your thoughtful messages.

To Sherry, Pio and Dennis, thanks for covering a birthday song for me. You caught me off guard!

You're right, Aris! This has got to be one best year for me because Im still a part of this wondeful company! Looking forward for more! =)

Cheers!

Comments