Dare you to Move!



I have just seen “The Secret Law of Attraction”. And I can vouch that there’s a lot of truth to it. Say for instance, have you ever noticed that when you acted as if people were trustworthy and helpful, they became trustworthy and helpful? Hence, if you acted in ways that signaled you didn’t trust them, they would’ve changed their behaviors accordingly. Your beliefs and actions had a large role in making the state of affairs match them.

Because people are afraid of failing and believe and act as if they will fail, they end up scripting reality to match their beliefs. Hence the important point of learning to become comfortable with failures and mistakes is that you’re less likely, in the end, to make the biggest mistake: to remain steady, dependable, and run-of-the mill. Being remarkable is risky and brings its share of mistakes, but the bigger risk is to sit on the sidelines waiting for the world to give you your chance. Which is never going to happen? I really hate those people who always leave their chance to luck or to what they call “destiny”. Believing that there’s a perfect person, in a perfect time and in a perfect situation. Stop this BS! Stop blaming others for your own misfortune!

I’m not at all saying that there’s some weird force out in the world that makes the world match your intentions and actions. What I’m saying is that in the social but isolated world we live in, our intentions, energy, and actions change the social environment around us. People want to be a part of something, they want to be excited, but they’re waiting for somebody else to be the catalyst for change. Their time, they think, will come when the world is ready for them. So they wait. And furthermore, they fail.

Just this morning, on my way to Megamall, a tarpaulin caught my eye. It perfectly struck me. It says “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Beyond a shadow of doubt, this saying is true. There’s no substitute for a perfect time to plan but today. So spare your mental chatters and just do what you think is best for you. Make the most of what you have and take a risk! Start NOW!

The world is ready for you today. I want to see the best parts of you, and I want you to share the value you bring to the world. Sure,I'm scared to tell you that, or I'm busy (explains why it's been ages since I last updated this blog), or lost in my world, but when you show up with a new philosophy, I will be ready for you.

But if you’re waiting for proof of this before you act, you’ll never get it. Proof comes afterwards.

So, what would you do differently if you believed that the world would stand up with you?

Comments