Search This Blog

Hate Messages

I left my cellphone for a week at my cousin's house. I was confident enough that everything's fine since I can still be reached through my other 2 phones.

Yesterday, I was able to get hold of my phone and left dumbfounded to see 300+ unread messages and 9 missed calls (from an unknown caller). And much to my surprise, I was thwarted to receive 2 hate messages (2/300+ made me sick) from an overly paranoid guy (Mobile # +639169752801) charging me of stealing his girlfriend. He's cursing me to death. Well, I have bented not to respond as that will worsen the case and can be charged as acceptance of the argument.

I will not deny nor admit what was indicted.
All I can say is, "Bud, get a good grasp of your girl!"

And before I forgot, Mr. Paranoid, don't dare dragging my family name in your hysteria. It's between YOU, ME and your VIXEN! Spare me out of your troubled relationship!

2 comments:

BIG.BAD.EJ said...

price to pay for having that kind of looks. hehehe. :)

dude, you're too gorgeous to be stealing someone's girlfriend. you don't have to, as you'll have enough trouble rejecting non-choices when you get your own. TELL HIM THAT.

deamonaire said...

thanks again, EJ!

well, I really have no idea who this guy is. And not even the girl I flirt with. Too many to think! hahaha ...

INSTAGRAM FEED