Skip to main content

Submission Deadline




That’s about it guys! I was able to send some photos, however, since I am not yet prepared for the underwear shots, I failed to complete the requirements.

Here’s another online conversation a day before the submission deadline.


Richmond: amanda
Amanda Tan: yes dear? what can I do for you?
Richmond: you need to have the photos until tomorrow right?
Amanda Tan: 12 noon why?
Richmond: 12 noon EST?
Amanda Tan: 12 noon singapore time why/
Amanda Tan: any probms?
Richmond: no actually, everything's fine. i dont have my undie and trunks photos as of yet. but i will be working on it today. does it matter if it will be taken at night?
Amanda Tan: it does because the light wouldn't be sufficient to hold your skin right
Richmond: well, i still have tomorrow morning. outdoors right?
Amanda Tan: yup
Amanda Tan: how tall are you?
Richmond: 5"6, why?
Amanda Tan: that's good! now at least I now have a 5'6" that's exactly fit for one project that I will not disclose with you yet hehe he he
Richmond: but why?
Amanda Tan: I'll disclose to you once we've gotten the papers ready
Richmond: what papers? and how will I know I'm in?
Amanda Tan: let me repeat what I said earlier
Amanda Tan: the moment you've submitted the photos we then process these and turn them into setcards for proper presentation to all 560 clients
Amanda Tan: once a particular client approves you we then process the papers and submit these to the ministry of foreign affairs under the immigration department
Amanda Tan: the moment your working visa is released I then send you first money for your processing
Amanda Tan: on your side
Amanda Tan: which means that you're already approved
Amanda Tan: I then process your tickets for your travel here in Singapore and I send them over electronically
Amanda Tan: that's how your ticket is released
Amanda Tan: meaning you're approved the moment you receive your money for processing & your ticket
Amanda Tan: I also send you a copy of the working visa
Richmond: alright, you seem to busy huh. where are you now? still in malaysia ?
Amanda Tan: yes dear
Amanda Tan: toxic
Amanda Tan: but I have time for my talents
Amanda Tan: sorry if my chat is slow I'm using my PDA to talk with you
Richmond: no that would not be a problem. amanda, what if?
Richmond: only if ...
Richmond: i cannot make it tomorrow? will there still be a chance for me to get in?
Amanda Tan: yes
Amanda Tan: next year
Amanda Tan: or the year after that
Richmond: alright, i need to work on it. i guess ... hehe
Amanda Tan: ok then
Richmond: alright, how many talents do you have so far? here in the philippines ?
Amanda Tan: I've gotten over at least 876 talents both men and women from your country alone
Amanda Tan: yours is the most lucrative
Amanda Tan: I am having a hard time with the indonesian and thailand state
Amanda Tan: argh they are so gruesome
Richmond: and you are from?
Amanda Tan: when I say gruesome it means hard to work with
Amanda Tan: I am from Singapore
Amanda Tan: with Orang Iching descent and Orang Malay heritage
Richmond: you like like American anyways ...
Amanda Tan: oh I look like Orang Futih? he he he he
Richmond: well, again ... all pictures should be taken outdoors, right?
Amanda Tan: yes dear
Amanda Tan: by the way what is your background in modeling?
Richmond: again, ive done none yet. school affairs only
Amanda Tan: ok
Richmond: will that be a prob?
Amanda Tan: nope it wouldn't be a problem especially on the way you project on the camera that's not an issue.
Richmond: so you think , I have what it takes to be a part of your talent pool
Amanda Tan: I wouldn't spend my time, resources & money on you if I am not sure that you can't be part of my pool
Richmond: thank you much!
Amanda Tan: so let's swim
Amanda Tan: he he hee
Richmond: i believe you have lotsa things to do. thanks for your time. I cant wait to swim with you soon.
Amanda Tan: the photos should present you as
Amanda Tan: powerful
Amanda Tan: seductively sexy
Amanda Tan: and raw
Richmond: ahh h... ahhh ... okay
Richmond: you can contact me anytime ... +63905-------
Amanda Tan: did you get my mobile number?
Richmond: yeah .. i have it
Amanda Tan: ok good
Amanda Tan: if you have questions just text me ok?
Richmond: no problem ... so, amanda. photos will be sent tomorrow ...
Amanda Tan: 12 noon singapore time
Richmond: sure

Bad thing! I wasn't able to make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Active Fault Lines & Trenches in the Philippines

List Of Active Fault Lines In The Philippines
Marikina Valley Fault (Montalban, San Mateo, Marikina, Pasig, Taguig, Muntinlupa, San Pedro, Binan, Carmona, Santa Rosa, Calamba, Tagaytay, Oriental Mindoro)Western Philippine Fault (Luzon Sea, Mindoro Strait, Panay Gulf, Sulu Sea)Eastern Philippine Fault (Philippine Sea)Southern of Mindanao Fault (Moro Gulf, Celebes Sea)Central Philippine Fault (Entire Ilocos Norte, Aurora, Quezon, Masbate, Eastern Leyte, Southern Leyte, Agusan Del Norte, Agusan Del Sur, Davao del Norte)Of these, the MARIKINA VALLEY FAULT poses the greatest danger because it cuts through all the modern and progressive portions of Manila such as Eastwood, Rockwell, Ortigas Center, Bonifacio Global City, Ayala Center, and Alabang. Also, the PhiVolcs people have warned that this fault line can move anytime because it is already “11 years late” for its movement.


The Philippines is in the Pacific ring of fire,there are so many Major Faults in the country, and we have t…

Richmon in London

“In the end, the greatest victory we can know is the result of all of our hard work, discipline, and dedication: the realization of our dreams.”

Happy 20'ish Birthday, Magz!